Jermaine Williamson is the Founder, President and CEO of JLW Consulting, LLC., a Management Consulting firm providing Talent Acquisition, Strategic Business Advisory, Human Resources, Talent Retention and Talent Development services.
Mr. Williamson has nearly 25 years of experience in providing senior and executive level leadership support to Fortune 100, 500, mid-size and start up organizations. Mr. Williamson is recognized as a subject matter expert (SME) in the areas of Talent Acquisition, TA Operations Management, Recruiting Process Design and Implementation. His company, JLW Consulting, LLC offers a new and innovative approach to address a company’s critical business challenges. Whether it’s Technical Recruiting, Executive Recruiting, Talent Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Recruiting Process Compliance, lowering cost per hire or increasing employee referrals, JLW Consulting LLC can customize solutions to fit the needs of clients without straining their budget.
The following include additional highlights of Mr. Williamson’s Expertise:
- 25 years of Talent Acquisition, HR and Recruiting Operations leadership.
- Executive Leader in Staffing, Recruitment, and HR Operations.
- COO, Vice President leadership experience for recruiting process outsourcing firm (RPO) supporting Fortune 100 customers with presence around the world.
- Designed and implemented proposal recruiting process and support model for three large systems integrators in the DC Metro area (Raytheon IIS, QinetiQ NA, and Vencore).
- Six Sigma project executive leader for major recruiting process overhaul.
- Executive leader for recruiting teams who’ve hired over 3,000 highly cleared technical professionals supporting critical government missions over the last five plus years.
- Executive leader for over 100 recruiters supporting IT, Financial Services, BioTech, BioPharma, Healthcare and Scientific customers across the US and internationally.
- Recognized as a Talent Acquisition SME based off performance and sustained leadership excellence.
PAST PERFORMANCE & CAPABILITIES:
- Organizational Build “ground-up” AtRaytheon IIS, Mr. Williamson led the development and build out of a new proposal recruiting organization to support all proposal and IDIQ recruiting support needs across the entire enterprise.
- TA Integration Lead – Mr. Williamson led the Vencore Acquisition of QinetiQ NA Services and Solutions Group, converted 100% external, highly extensive staffing model into a fully functioning internal Talent Acquisition model supporting over 4,500 employees in under six weeks. This included process design, implementation, ATS, integration with HRIS system (Workday) and customizable process design for highly cleared and non-cleared internal customer funded programs.
- People Integration Lead – Mr. Williamson was co-led of the Vencore Acquisition of QinetiQ NA 2,500+ Employees, brought together over 250 PMs and leaders to execute the TA integration plan.
- Short-term Recruiting “Surge” Strategy: At QinetiQ, Mr. Williamson co-led the recruiting team responsible for hiring and onboarding over 1,000 FTE to support NASA ESC program (Engineering Services Contract) at Kennedy Space Center in Florida; as part of awarded program conversion in under 30 days.
- HRIS/ATS Integrations: Over the course of 10 years, Mr. Williamson conducted five (5) major system integrations (Taleo, Brass Ring, Peopleclick, Peoplefluent, iCIMS, Workday and ADP).
- Analytics & Reporting: Vencore’s acquisition of QinetiQ NA, Mr. Williamson led the connection of disparate systems to a centralized Analytics platform (iCIMS and Workday integration), providing real time data and metrics based on compliance mandates.
- Major Employee Retention Plan; At Vencore, Mr. Williamson designed and implemented an employee referral program which paid referral fees to employees whose referred candidates stayed with the organization. This increased employee morale, improved employee referrals by over 22%, reduced attrition substantially, significantly reduced cost per hire and time to fill metrics.